Casa de Trabajo

Thursday, November 02, 2006

P&S has been signed by all.

OK, so it's a big deal. I'm comitted now. Closing is set for Nov 21st. Figure within a week demo is complete. Elizabeth and I are now trying to figure out the layout and kitchen details. It's kinda scary, but when we were there doing the measurements I had a chance to just sit there. It was very cool to thinik that it's a home, we can do anything we want to it. Very scary. Very exciting.


On a side note...my IACUC tenure has come to a sudden close. The company laid off the entire R&D staff last Friday. I am not a jinx.

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations on finalizing the closing date. I'm sure you're going to have a blast in your new home. Very cool.

    By the way, what does IACUC stand for? And for us non-home owners, what does P&S mean?

    By Blogger E, at 4:46 PM  

  • P&S = Purchase and Sale. It's the document that the buyer and seller sign comitting to exchange the property at the specified $$$ & time & conditions. Legally binding.

    By Blogger Ian, at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home