Casa de Trabajo

Monday, November 13, 2006

Must....keep....Posting!

1st and 2nd weekend in December are Demo Days. Complete and utter destruction of said property's kitchen until (and several nearby walls)

Cabinets have been selected. Granite is down to the last 2-3 choices. Flooring is color selected, but not pattern-wise. Other painting are in the final quadrant of visible spectrum. Convergence is close.

No layout again (very lame!) but we are getting close.

1 week away from legal ownership....

Anyone gonna get the Wii?

2 Comments:

  • Like my near Borat level of Grammer?

    By Blogger Ian, at 8:27 PM  

  • Ok. High five!

    The Wii looks so awesome. I think I wasted about an hour just watching the videos of people playing with the Wii. Do you hear what I'm saying? I'm not playing the Wii - I'm WATCHING people play the Wii!

    ...so sad...

    Seriously though, the Wii had better come out with a Star Wars game in which you get to wield a light saber. If they don't...well, then the terrorists have already won.

    By Blogger E, at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home